National Service Youth Corps (NYSC) Online Registration for 2021 Batch ‘A’
2021 batch ‘A’ NYSC registration
This is to notify all prospective corps members, that the NYSC registration portal will be opened from March 3, 2021 to March 7, 2021, to enable them to enroll for the 2021 Batch ‘A’ mobilization.
Tips on how to register for the 2021 NYSC batch ‘A’ registration
- Do not thumb print by substitution. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Upload a clear and flawless passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested T-shirt, you will not be enlisted on camp if you fail to comply.
- Never forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
- Apply for corrections (spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard). It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
- check your records before submission to avoid wrong information.
- If you have registered formerly and did not complete your Registration, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your former Username and Password.
- Apply for Name Correction on your control panel, Spelling errors, rearrangement, addition and removal of Name.
- There is Enclosure of Date of Birth on Discharge Certificates. You are to ensure that your Date of Birth is correct on the NYSC Portal, else use the windows available on your dashboard to apply for correction, after your Online Registration. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
- PCMs with incorrectly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the inauguration of the Orientation Exercise. No adjustment of passport photograph after registration on camp.
- Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters.
2021 batch ‘A’ NYSC registration Online Registration Procedure
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Check Senate list for verification of your records.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on” Registration for Mobilization 2020 Batch ‘A’.
- If you have registered earlier and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not generate a new account. Instead, click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to continue to Orientation Camp, click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your process.
In order to ensure a smooth registration, Prospective Corps Members (PCM) are to note the following for strict acquiescence:
- Prospective Corps Members should ensure that they have serviceable e-mail addresses that they can access and active Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. Such e-mail address and phone numbers must be kept throughout the service year.
- PCMs are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names reflect on the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective Corps Members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from recognized institutions are qualified for mobilization Foreign-trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or,
General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) or,
NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent
High School Diploma or it comparable for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
- Certificates are not qualified to register.
- Complete approved transcript of the First Degree or HND programme.
- International Travelling Passport displaying the following pages;
- Personal Data.
- Visa to the country of study.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or,
- Date of the first exit to the country of study and
- Date of arrival in Nigeria.
- Graduates with dual nationalities are required to upload Personal Data Pages of both international passports and present the passports for physical verification at the orientation camp.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading. The translated transcripts and certificates should also be presented for physical verification.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates seeking mobilization for national service should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja, for physical verification of their documents. The exercise will be done at the orientation camps. They are to print their call-up letters online and report to the orientation camps in their states of deployment. Foreign-trained graduates are expected to go to the camps with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Provisional certificates, To Whom It May Concern, on-line print-out, scanned and photocopies of credentials are not suitable.
- Foreign-trained graduates who registered for the Exemption Certificate shall present all their original academic qualifications and international passport for physical verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
- All foreign-trained graduates who registered and are excluded from service should also present original academic qualifications and international passport at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, for physical verification before Exclusion Letters are printed on-line.
- All foreign-trained prospective Corps Members who registered but were not called up for service in the last batch should log on to the NYSC portal to revalidate their registration. This class of persons need not pay N3,000.00 (three thousand naira) again.
- Anybody who presents any false document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following stipulations:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without twisting or bending.
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and compacted
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY (substitution). They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make the payment).
- PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The campground is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this grouping are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective Corps Members with a serious health trial should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from institutions positioned in the following zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the under-listed telephone numbers:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08083202056
- All Part-time graduates are anticipated to register online and wait for the collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those eager to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
Deadline for application: March 7, 2021.