About the transparent car; To many its just having your privacy been raged open, well, car companies are thinking differently as they have revealed one in Germany. A car company in Germany currently presented to the World the initial transparent car from ZF company, the car is fortified with different security systems. This transparent car was obtainable on the second press day of the Frankfurt Auto Show IAA which was held in Frankfurt, Germany. Forthcoming car safety technology, designed to reduce crashes and save lives, has been shown off at the Frankfurt motor show using a specially created transparent car.
Global automotive safety company TRW used a life-sized acrylic car to show the interior workings of the smart safety systems that can anticipate road conditions – something it says will become commonplace in cars within the next decade.
The car was ‘driven’ about during the demonstration by a number of models.
Between the kit being displayed was a range of airbags and active braking and steering systems designed to convert an unnoticed obstacle automatically.
Sensors around the vehicle can process information in a full 360-degree field and a radar system scans the road ahead for walkers and stationary cars.
New active seat belts are also fitted, which can tighten and reduce slack on-demand – better managing the force of a passenger flung forward in a collision and minimizing injuries.
Additional kit fitted to the transparent car included electronic power steering – a common sight on many new vehicles thanks to its lower power consumption. TRW’s latest system can also recompense if it detects a crosswind.
TRW is currently a leading automotive safety supplier, with clients including Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz and Ford and Toyota.
John Plant, the company’s chairman and CEO, said: “Over the next decade, active safety systems will become increasingly intelligent as greater efforts are made to reduce the number of road moralities worldwide
“More automated functions will be introduced that will operate continuously in certain situations in addition to providing alternative support when needed.”
- Transparent Materials: The car’s body and windows would be made of advanced transparent materials, such as transparent aluminum or specialized glass. These materials would need to be strong, durable, and capable of withstanding various weather conditions and impacts.
- Structural Support: The transparent materials would be supported by a robust framework made of strong materials like steel or carbon fiber, providing structural integrity and protecting the occupants.
- Power Source: The car would require a power source, typically an electric motor or an internal combustion engine, to provide propulsion. This power source would be similar to those used in conventional vehicles.
- Sensors and Cameras: To ensure safe navigation, the transparent car would be equipped with an array of sensors and cameras. These devices would detect obstacles, monitor road conditions, and provide essential information to the driver or an autonomous driving system.
- Display Technology: To address privacy concerns and maintain passenger comfort, the transparent car could utilize advanced display technologies. These technologies would enable the occupants to selectively control the transparency of the windows or create privacy screens when desired. For example, electrochromic glass can change its transparency when an electric current is applied.
- Augmented Reality (AR): The transparent car could integrate augmented reality technology to enhance the driving experience. AR displays could project real-time information, such as navigation instructions, vehicle diagnostics, and safety warnings, onto the windshield or other transparent surfaces.
- Safety Measures: The transparent car would incorporate various safety features, including seatbelts, airbags, and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). These systems would help prevent accidents, mitigate the severity of collisions, and enhance overall occupant safety.
for related post click here