Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Post-Utme Form for 2022 Academic Session is Out
ABUAD Post-Utme: This is to inform all candidates that the 2022 Afe Babalola Univerasity, Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form is now on sale for the 2022 Academic Session. Official cut off mark required from candidates is 180 and above. The amount for the form is N7,000 to 10,500 only.
Are you a 2022 candidates that applied for Afe Babalola University, then we are pleased to announced to that the Post UTME form for the year have been released online.
However, Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the insitution (ABUAD) various undergraduate programmes for the 2022 academic session.
Undergraduate Courses Available in ABUAD.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 years)
• B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
• B. Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
• B. Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
• B. Eng. Petroleum Engineering
• B. Eng. Civil Engineering
• B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
• B. Eng. Computer Engineering
• B. Eng. Agricultural Engineering
• B. Eng. Biomedical Engineering
• B. Eng. Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
• B. Sc. Economics
• B. Sc. Accounting
• B. Sc. Banking and Finance
• B. Sc. Business Administration
• B. Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
• B. Sc. Political Science
• B. Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
• B. Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
• B. Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
• B. Sc. Social Justice
• B. Sc. Communication and Media Studies
• B. Sc. Marketing
• B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
• B. Sc. Sociology
COLLEGE OF LAW
• B Law – 5years
COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
• B. Sc. Microbiology
• B. Sc. Human Biology
• B. Sc. Biotechnology
• B. Sc. Biochemistry
• B. Sc. Chemistry
• B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
• B. Sc. Computer Science
• B. Sc.Geology.
• B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
• B. Sc. Physics
• B. Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
• B. Arch Architecture (4 years)
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
• Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years,
• B. NSc. Nursing Sciences – 5 yea
• B. MLS. Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
• B. Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
• B. Sc. Physiology – 4 years
• B. Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
• B. Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
• B. Sc. Public Health – 4 years
• Pharm D. Pharmacy – 6 years
• B. DS. Dentistry – 6 years
• OD. Optometry – 6 years
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
• B. Agric. Animal Science
• B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
• B. Agric. Extension Education
• B. Agric. Crop Science
• B. Agric. Soil Science
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
• B. A. Performing Arts
• B. A. English
• B. A. History and International Studies
• B. A. Linguistics
ABUAD Admission Requirements.
• Candidates are to have a Current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result
• Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
• Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include Mathematics, English Language, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
• Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
1. Candidates are to Click on http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/to fill the online form and to make online payment.
2. Candidates are to note that If application is made online, then, they have the opportunity to write POST UTME TEST ONLINE.
Candidates are expected to Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng
HOW TO PURCHASE OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM IN ABUAD
• Applicants who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5,000 as Screening Fee into any of the under-listed Banks with ABUAD Undergraduate Account Number while Direct Entry and Inter-University Transfer application forms is N10,500 each which is to be paid to same under-listed Banks.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
• All qualified applicants awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in August 2022.
• Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening by purchasing a change of institution form from the University at a cost of N3,500 which is in addition to the N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5000 as Screening Fee from any of the under-listed banks.
Candidates should Please note that a Change of Institution form from JAMB is also an important requirement to do before been admitted.
DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
• WEMA Bank Plc – 0122718841
• Union Bank Plc – 0061954679
• UBA Plc – 1020297573
• Sterling Bank Plc – 0064784459