ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY MUBI-ADSU POST UTME FORM FOR 2021/2022
ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY MUBI: Hello reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Adamawa State University MUBI-ADSU Post UTME, did you have to further your learning at Adamawa State University MUBI-ADSU if yes then this article is for you.
The Management of Adamawa State University MUBI-ADSU is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the institution as their first choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session that the cut off mark is not out yet.
The UTME cut off mark is 160 according to JAMB but there are definitely some courses that require more than 180 like, Law, Medicine, and some other intensive departments embedded in the Federal University, Lafia as a whole.
HOW MUCH IS ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY MUBI-ADSU POST UTME FORM
Based on the recognition of the news getting to me, the Federal Government has, therefore, warned all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from students for the Post UTME Form.
NOTE: The Official Cut Off Mark is not Announced yet……
ADSU Post UTME 2021/2022 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made Adamawa State University their first choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
These are the following commercial banks one should visit for the payments of some regular charges.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
Steps in Applying for ADSU Post UTME 2020/21
- Log in to the University Website:
- Click on the portal i.e. Top right corner of the Website
- Click on the Prospective Students button
- Select the online Application Form displayed for 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Put in your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate the Invoice
- Proceed to bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
- Return to Portal you just registered.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter the O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
Note:The system might change so keep following this site for latest Updates
Upload your Certificates
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- Review again the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below the form just being filled.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Print the acknowledgment Slip.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG