AFIT School Fees Payment Portal 2021/2022 is open, See all Fees for all Departments
You are interested to know about the AFIT School Fees for New Students (Fresher’s) and Returning Students, payment methods and list of banks to pay, School Fees payment procedures, semester by semester fees for all departments, and lots more.
Table of Contents
This is to alert all New and Returning students of the AFIT that the AFIT School Fees Payment Portal for the 2021/2022 Session has been activated. New and returning students can now pay their school fees.
|Science Laboratory Charges||0||0||0|
|Maintenance of Facilities||0||0||0|
|Students’ Insurance Policy||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|Students’ Affairs Charges||2,000||2,000||2,000|
How to Pay AFIT School Fees.
For you to pay AFIT School Fees, go to AFIT payment Portal, generate invoice, pay in bank/online, revisit the portal and complete payment. You can as well print evidence of payment on the portal.
Here is how to do it:
- Visit the AFIT portal @ https://afit.edu.ng/main/
- Click on the drop-down menu button.
- Click on the ‘Students’ link and select ‘New Student.
- Input your JAMB Reg Number in the username box and enter 123456 in the password box.
- A notification to change your password and email address to continue will appear; now enter your new password and active email to continue.
- You will be redirected to your dashboard where you will see links to pay your acceptance fee, school fees, and other fees.
- Pay your acceptance fee and print out your Acceptance Fee, AFIT Provisional Admission Letter and other forms after successful payments,
- Fill your Bio-data and Next of Kin details to have printing access to your Schedule of Fees receipt.
To receive more current and updated info about AFIT , please kindly subscribe to www.cafegist.com.ng.
Like and share this article with other interested students.