Air Force Institute of Technology AFIT Post UTME & DE Screening Form Academic Session
Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Post-UTME/ DE Screening Form Academic Session: Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) is now selling forms for its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise academic session. ABUAD post UTME form is now vacant online. See the necessities, suitability and how to acquire the application form
Invites properly qualified candidate’s academic session first choice post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
AFIT Post UTME Screening Requirement
- Choose Afe Babalola University kaduna, AFIT their first choice and scored 160 and beyond.
- Did not choose ABUAD at all but are concerned in University of kaduna and score 160 and beyond in the 2023 UTME Examination.
Candidates who fall under number (2) above are essential to go to JAMB website and change to AFIT as their First Choice Institution.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME Form
To contact the Online Application Form, candidates are essential to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCESS FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log in to www.afit.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the guidelines on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are consequently probable to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- UTME Result Slip
- O’Level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the UTME Examination are entitled for the Screening.
- Candidates are not essential to appear substantially for the screening and therefore not likely to travel to Kaduna
- The screening will begin.
Candidates should therefore confirm that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded correctly.
- The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
for more information contact us