AKS SSEB Recruitment of 100 Teachers has commenced, 18th January 2021. www.sseb.ak.gov.ng
The Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board has commenced the recruitment of Teachers into various Secondary Schools in the State to fill the various vacant positions of staff in Schools.
Note: Application is free. Do not give money for help. To report such acts, please send us a mail stating such acts.
The State Secondary Education Board SSEB is a subsidiary of the State Ministry of Education, Akwa Ibom State. The Ministry comprises other arms.
AKS SSEB Recruitment.
The requirement for Registration:
The general requirement for applying for any positions in the forthcoming SSEB online recruitment shall be;
- The applicant shall be a citizen of Akwa Ibom State.
- Applicant Shall obtained a minimum of NCE in the Primary Education and a minimum of B.Sc in the Secondary Education system.
- O’level result not more than 2 sittings with credit passes in English Language and Mathematics
- The applicant shall not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants shall not be a member of any secret cult
- Applicants shall be free from any form of court case or involve in any criminal case.
- Applicants shall by report be of good conducts,
- All applicants should speak fluently in both English and Akwa Ibom Dialect.
- Computer literacy shall be added advantage.
Documents to Bring for Screening/Documentation.
All documents uploading during registration shall be the same during screening.
Documents required during registration includes;
- Passport Photograph (Red Background and not more than 3 months old)
- Highest Qualification (NCE, OND, B.Sc, B.Ed, PGDE, M.Sc., Ph.D)
- O’Level Result
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Origin
- Attestation Letter
- Referees (2)
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from any recognised Government Hospital
- Curriculum Vitae clearly stated the position applied for.
Mode of Registration:
The application for recruitment into the Akwa Ibom State Secondary education Board is done online. Applicants are advised to login to the recruitment portal on www.sseb.ak.gov.ng and click on the recruitment link to apply.
|Start Date||End Date|
|18th January 2020||Not stated|
For enquiry and assistance, please contact us now.