AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure & Clearance Documents for 2024/2025 Session
This information is for all candidates who chose Akwa Ibom State University as their first or second choice of institution that the 2024 post UTME form is not yet out, however, this article is to give you more insight on AKSU acceptance fee respectively.
Below are the steps on how to pay for AKSU Acceptance for the 2024/2025 academic session. In this article, we will also tell you the acceptance fee for all fresh students who applied for the institution and gain admission into their respective department.
This write up is to help direct all 2024/2025 candidates who saw their names on the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Admission Lists on how to pay their acceptance fee and fill their bio-data registration. It will also show the documents need for clearance for 2024/2025 academic session.
How to Pay Acceptance Fee (AKSU)
- Visit the school official portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Regis. No. and click “Verify”.
- On the right side of the page Click the “click to make payment link”
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank.
AKSU BIO DATA REGISTRATION
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
AKSU New Students Clearance Documents
- Acceptance fee and school fee receipts
- Original and photocopies of the result(s) tendered for admission
- On-line computer print-out of O’Level Statements of Results (Note that Statements of Results from schools/institutions will not be accepted)
- 2024/2025 JAMB Admission Letter
- 2024/2025 JAMB Result
- Upload a Two (2) passport photographs
- Candidates may be asked to upload all other credentials which was used during the 2024 Post UTME.
Please all first year students are to also note that, after the screening exercise at the faculty, the cleared students are to proceed to the department and get a list of courses for online registration at the ICT directorate.
N/B: All Candidates are to note that without Online Course registration your registration process is incomplete.
Visit www.cafegist.com.ng for more information and updates