Aksu PG Form for admission into 2021/2022 academic is now available online for registration. View available programme courses, requirements, screening date here.
Aksu Postgraduate admission forms for the 2021/2022 academic session have been released online. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate programmes of Akwa Ibom State University for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Aksu PG Form are obtainable via the AKSU PG Portal online. The form cost N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira only).
Here the step by step guide on how to purchase AKSU Pg form online
Step by Step Guide to Purchase AKSU Pg Admission Form.
- Click the “APPLY” button
- Select the Postgraduate Programme Link
- Fill the necessary form fields
- Click on the PAY button.
Payment can be made online or through Bank
To pay online, select the CARD button or Bank, select the BANK button
- Enter your full name, valid e-mail address, and phone number
- Click “Pay Now”
- Generate a payment analysis slip and proceed to any of the designated banks with the slip to make payment.
- Follow step 1-3
- On the dashboard, click “Already Paid”
- Provide your payment “Reference Number”
- Click “Verify and Continue” to complete the registration.
- Complete the online registration form by providing the required information
Documents needed for PG form Application
- SSCE or it’s equivalent
- Degree / HND/ OND
- PGD/PGDG/( For M.Sc. applicants only,
- Sc./M.A./M.Ed./MBA (for Ph.D. applicants only
- NYSC (discharge/exemption/exclusion)
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of origin
Click the SUBMIT button after filling the form.
PRINT the registration confirmation slip as proof of registration.
- Akwa Ibom State University does not admit candidates for the Academic Masters programme on Part-Time mode.
- Applicants must return their completed forms with a Thesis/Dissertation proposal captured on the prescribed School of Postgraduate Studies Proposal Sheet. Such proposals should include the following: Title, Aim/Objectives, Relevance of Study, Methodology, Expected Results among others.
- Candidates should remember to request, at the time of purchase of the forms that their relevant academic transcript should be forwarded to; The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Akwa Ibom State University, P.M.B. 1167, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. In addition, completed reference forms should be forwarded to the email address which is stated in the admissions form. Admissions will not normally be offered without a transcript and completed reference forms.
- Please, ensure that all e-mail addresses provided are valid.
- All information uploaded and provided must be correct to avoid being disqualified.
All completed AKSU PG application forms should be submitted online, with uploaded copies of relevant credentials and a copy of the receipt of payment for the application form, not later than April 23, 2021.