These has become an obligatory as year in year out new students are being admit into several federal and state institutions without them first having the knowledge of the monetary difficulty of the institution a bit like AKSU because the case is true now. Definitely, tons of things come to mind of aspirants of any university for any school year and surely, there are tons of criteria you would like to think about before even choosing your dream university.
we will center our focal point majorly on school fees for AKSU today since you are financial strength, as well as that of your parents/guardians, has to be considered before thinking of preference any school.
At present, UNIBEN is still the only school that has the least school fees. We will regard as the school fees program for AKSU right away. Reception fee may be a fee that you simply must pay to any university as a first-year student/fresher denoting that you have accepted the course and generally the admission that has been offered to you by the school
AKSU SCHOOL FEES FOR INDIGINES AND NON-INDIGENES
The school Fees for indigenes and Non Indigenes of AKSU for the 2021/2022 academic session is N53, 000 and N73, 000 correspondingly.
Payments are to be made to the subsequent banks;
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
PAYMENT PRODUCER FOR AKSU FRESHERS
(1) Visit www.aksu.edu.ng from any internet access point (E.g. Cyber Cafés).
(2) Clunk on Student menu and choose MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng
(3) Clunk on the link “REGISTER NOW” and choose ADMISSION
(4) Enter your Jamb license number and clunk on the VERIFY button.
(5) Select the varsity FEE button and clunk on the CONTINUE button.
(6) Select FULL PAYMENT
(7) Clunk on the print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
(8) Clunk on the MAKE PAYMENT button to form payment using the eTransact online payment platform.
(Memorandum that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
(9) Handpicked Pay AT BANK mode from the payment mode options menu.
(10) The list of banks supported on the platform appears, clunk the CONTINUE button to proceed.
11) You will see an ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP containing the details of your transactions appears.
12) Clunk on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP button to print the slip.
13) With the Acknowledgment slip stopover any headquarters of the banks listed on the platform.
14) At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slip to simply accept the payment in Cash and provides the scholar with a transact e-payment receipt.
15) Visit the Bursary Department to vary your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT: www.cafegist.com.ng