Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU School Fees Payment Portal 2023 is open, See all Fees for all Departments
You are interested to know about the Akwa Ibom State University AKSU School Fees for New Students (Freshers) and Returning Students, payment methods and list of banks to pay, School Fees payment procedures, semester by semester fees for all departments, and lots more.
AKSU Fees Payment
This is to alert all New and Returning students of the Akwa Ibom State University Akpaden that the AKSU School Fees Payment Portal for 2023 Session has been activated. New and returning students can now pay their school fees.
See how to make payment below;
AKSU School Fees Breakdown for 2023
Indigenes N53,000.00 per session
Non-indigenes N73,000.00 per session
How to Pay AKSU Fees | Akwa Ibom State University
For you to pay AKSU School Fees, go to AKSU payment Portal, generate invoice, pay in bank/online, revisit the portal, and complete payment. You can as well print evidence of payment on the portal.
Here is how to do it:
AKSU School Fees Payment Procedure
Kindly Follow the payment procedure outlined below carefully:
- First you have to visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng/
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio-data form on the student login panel.
- On the dashboard, click payment to proceed.
- you have to select the level you are paying for and the semester before clicking on pay.
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using the eTranzact platform.
To receive more current and updated info about AKSU, please kindly subscribe to www.cafegist.com.ng.
Like and share this article with other interested students.