Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua AkwaPoly Screening Date 2021 for ND & HND 2020/21
This post is relevant to candidates who choose Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua – Akwa poly as the first choice institution in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination (JAMB). The information has it that the admission for students into ND & HND will begin soon as the Chief information officer of the school reports to MycardPin of the recent development to release admission forms online.
Guidelines and other tips to note while purchasing and registering for screening examinations are given here in the post.
In order to qualify for the screening exercise, Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE or purchase change of institution form from JAMB Portal and change to Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their first choice of institution.
Also, Candidates must have scored up to 100 and above in the 2021 UTME as the minimum cut off mark for Akwa poly.
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Please also note that all Interested candidates for Computer Engineering must have taken the following subject combination in 2021 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
- Visit the Akwa poly website address on http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng,
- Click online Application, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details; JAMB Reg Number, Phone number and Correct Name as reflected in JAMB result Slip
- Also, Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges) for the purpose of the screening exercise while part-time candidates will pay ₦7,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges)
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
Note: Payment can also be done online using the Remita payment gateway.
Requirements For The Screening Exercise:
Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8.00 am
Candidates should come with;
- The acknowledgement slip
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result,
- Original copies of credentials
- Only bona fide candidates will be screened
As a general notice, guardians, friends and parents are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening
AkwaPoly Screening date for Both ND/HND 2021/2022
DATE FOR SCREENING: Not Announced
TIME: Not scheduled
Dr. (Mrs) Mary S. Ndah mnim
Please like and share this post to receive an Update on Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Screening date 2021
For more information, please kindly fill the form below