The Aminu Saleh College of Education Post UTME Screening Form Post UTME Eligibility
- Competitors who participated in the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program.
- Competitors who participated in the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored 180 and above are qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Competitors should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
N/B: Change of institution to Aminu Saleh College of Education through JAMB is necessary for those candidates that did not choose the College as first choice.
How to Apply for Post UTME Form
All candidates are required to register online via the College Portal for the screening exercise using the below-listed procedure:
- Fill the form (all structure fields are required). Guarantee to give a legitimate Email and secret word you can undoubtedly recall.
- Snap on Submit (Your profile will be made and you will be diverted to a login page
- Enter your email in the “Username” box and info the secret phrase you used to make your profile. Snap on “Login” to continue
- Snap on “Pay your Screening expense” button (An receipt will be produced)
- Write The Invoice Number at the highest point of the teller
- After installment, check the teller and Email it to [email protected] for installment affirmation
- When your installment is affirmed, you will be seen to continue in finishing your enrollment systems
- Return to the College Portal to affirm your installment and complete the Registration Form.
- On fruitful enlistment, select “PRINT BUTTON” to print the 2021/2022 Screening Schedule Printout from the Portal.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Four (4) ongoing hued visa photos.
- Copies of archives, accreditations (NECO, WAEC, and NABTEB, by and large) or O’ Level assessment enrollment slip (for Awaiting Result Candidates).
- Two records with Name, the ideal Course of Study and UTME enrollment number unmistakably and intensely composed on it.
- Screening plan slip printed from the College Portal.
- 2020 UTME Result Slip showing the up-and-comers photo in shading.
- Copy of Certificate of Origin from the Local Government.
N/B: The visa photo transferred/introduced will be the main substantial recognizable proof for all conceded applicants all through their visit in Aminu Saleh College of Education, .
Application for change of visa photo by competitors offered temporary confirmation shall NOT be allowed. This equivalent identification photo, transferred by such up-and-comers would be utilized on their last endorsements.
Deadline: Not Specified
SEE ALSO: Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form, 2021/2022