ANSPOLY Post UTME form for 2022 Academic session is out
ANSPOLY post UTME form: Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu ANSPOLY Post UTMEform for the 2022 Academic Session is currently ongoing. Registration for this session has propounded commenced. This is the National Diploma (ND) form.
We will show you available courses, admission requirements, how to apply, and other details.
Anambra State Polytechnic Available Courses.
The following are the 2-year National Diploma ND courses that are available for the 2022 academic session:
School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Fisheries Technology
School of Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
School of Management Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Cooperative Economics and Management
School of Science and Technology
- Computer Science and Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology
Anambra State Polytechnic General Admission Requirements.
Entry Requirements For National Diploma ND candidates:
- All the candidates that scored 100 and above are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates that have successfully completed the Preliminary /Remedial Studies of the Institution.
SSCE Requirements includes:
- For the Science Courses available:
Each of the candidates must have at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings. This must include English language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry, and any other subject from the following: Geography, Physics, Economics, etc relevant to the Course of Choice.
- For the Arts Courses available:
Each of the candidates must have at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings. This must include English language, Mathematics, Economics/Business Methods/Commerce/Accounting, and any other two (2) from the following: Literature in English, History/Government, Statistics, Geography, Office Practice /Secretarial Studies and anyone Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science)
Steps in Applying for ANSPOLY Post UTME Form.
Log in to http://anspoly.edu.ng/portal/home.php
All the qualified candidates are thereby advised to generate RRR Number from the Remita Website and pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00) which is non-refundable. This is done through the REMITA platform in any of the commercial banks of your choice.
Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout and complete the online application form at the Polytechnic website, www.anspoly.edu.ng.
Deadline: Not Specified.