Army Recruitment Form 2021 for Trades Men/Women, 82 Regular Recruit Intake.
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for recruitment into 82 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women is ongoing beginning from 10th September 2021 to 12 November 2021. Apply now on https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
Table of Contents
- Nigerian Citizen by birth with valid means of identification (National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.)
- Must meet Army medical standards (physically, mentally, and psychologically fit)
- Must be free of criminal cases and conviction
- Must possess a valid birth certificate signed by the National Population Commission. Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Must possess valid certificate in Wasce/Gce/Neco/Nabteb/Trades-Test/City Guild.
- Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be more than 27 years as at the commencement of training by 31 Jan 2022.
- A minimum measurement in height of 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Must have a valid certificate of state of origin endorsed by LGA of State of Origin.
- To apply, visit https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Choose the regular recruit intake
- Click the apply button
- View and read instructions
- Create an Army Recruitment account by entering username and password
- Fill and upload all documents
- Complete the application form, upload relevant documents, submit it online, and print a copy.
- Download, print, and complete the Guarantor Form
- Bring all your copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres for verification.
Minimium Age (Non – Trades) – 18
Maximium Age (Non – Trades) – 22
Minimium Age (Trades) – 18
Maximium Age (Trades) – 27
Minimium Height (Male) – 1.68
Minimium Height (Female) – 1.62
Minimium Educational Qualification All applicants must have wasce/gce/neco/nabteb/trades test/ city guild certificate.
10 Sep 21 – 26 Nov 21