Programme Type: Master, Bachelor
As a result, students from historically underrepresented backgrounds receive a significant portion of the scholarship fund.
The AS Foundation helps young people achieve their goals of attending law firm events, gaining relevant work experience, and networking with the right people. Our goal is not only to assist them in realizing their long-held career goals but also to increase the number of commercial law firm employees in the UK.
AS Foundation Scholarships are available to undergraduate and graduate students at BPP University.
- You must reside in the UK and intend to work as a solicitor in England or Wales. On the day that you submit your application, you must be over 18 years old.
- have attended a public school and are the first in your family to attend college or university.
- have been awarded a scholarship or bursary due to your family’s income or social mobility OR.
- Think of yourself as coming from a low-income family OR.
- aged 11 to 16 received free school meals because of financial difficulties OR.
- have spent time in an OR run by the local authority.
- have either been refugees or
- Been in paid work during your A-levels for 20+ hours out of each week OR.
- During your undergraduate degree, worked more than 10 hours a week in a paid job.
- Be enrolled in a part-time or full-time undergraduate or graduate program, or hold a confirmed spot there.
- Clearly state your determination to pursue a career as a solicitor.
- The grant offers a £5,000 sum, to assist you with your examinations.