AUI Post UTME FORM:
Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Augustine University Ilara (AUI) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Augustine University Ilara if yes, did you choose AUI as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Augustine University Ilara AUI is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Augustine University Ilara as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the AUI admission portal
AUGUSTINE UNIVERSITY ILARA AUI Cut Off Mark.
Augustine University Ilara universal UTME cut off mark is 100 moreover there are definitely some courses which require more than 100 like, Law, Medicine They are likewise some other intensive departments embedded in the Augustine University Ilara as a whole.
How much can AUI Post UTME form be purchased
Augustine University Post-UTME Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out on due notice.The form sum costs N5,500 ONLY ensure don’t be cheated
. AUI Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made Augustine University Ilara their first choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 120 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. Including English Language and Mathematics.
- Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) year of age.
Steps in Applying for AUGUSTINE UNIVERSITY ILARA AUI Post UTME 2020/21
- Log in to the University Website https://augustineuniversity.edu.ng/application/
- Top right corner of the Website
- Click on the Prospective Students button
- Select the Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Put in your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate the Invoice
- Proceed to bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
- Return to Portal you just registered.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter the O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
Upload your Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100-150KB)
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- Review again the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below the form just being filled.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Print the acknowledgement Slip.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG