This is to inform all applicants who choose the Babcock University as their first choice of institution that the post UTME form has been released and as such applications are therefore required form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution for 4, 5, or 6 years Degree Courses for the 2022 academic session.
Babcock University Admission General Entry Requirements.
Candidates must have obtained O’Level with 5 credits at the WACE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply for the institution.
All Applicants awaiting 2022 WAEC/NECO SSCE Results will be asked to present acceptable qualifications before the commencement of the school Matriculation.
All applicants who wish to be transferred and apply for the transfer must present a JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters.
Read Also: to download the list of courses available at Babcock University and the requirements for each of them
Steps on How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME Form.
- Step 1: VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
- Step 2: Log-in with your Username as your email address and password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
- Step 3: Where you have the left Panel, do the following:
- Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested and the information must be correctly filled.
- Click the button in order to save the form if you have filled every information correctly.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format. Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. The service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
- Step 4: When you are done with payment, candidates are to log in to the application system and Click Submit.
- Step 5: All Candidates are required to follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.