BIOLOGY PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR THE JOINT ADMISSION AND MATRICULATION BOARD–JAMB
Below is some part of the contents of BIOLOGY PASS QUESTIONS that may likely appear in Jamb for interested Candidates who are preparing for JAMB. N/B it is FREE and most repeated questions.
- Mosses, liverworts and ferns can be grouped together because they
B. all growindeserts.
C. are seedlessplants.
D. haveundifferentiated plant
E. all produce colourless flowers.
- A Mixture of mercurous and mercuric nitrates is added to a food substance. Awhite precipitate is formed which on gentle heating turns red. The food substance is
4.Themale toad differs from the female by having
A. vocal sacs.
B. shorter hind limbs.
C. longer forelimbs.
D. bulging eyes.
E. nictitating membrane.
5. Which of the following invertebrates does NOT
6. Which of the following cell constituents is NOT common in both plants and animals?
A. Mitochondria B. Chloroplasts
C. Ribosomes D. Golgi apparatus
7. Which of the following is INCORRECT?The prothallus of a fern
A. is a flattened heart-shaped structure.
B. is green because its cells contain chloroplasts
C. is the dominant plant D. bears the sexual organs
E. is attached to the ground by numerous rhizoids.
8. The Character-producing factors inliving organisms are
A. chromomeres B. alleles C. chromatids
D. chromosomes E. Genes.
9. Spirogyra and Mucor can be grouped together as Thallophyta because.
A. they’re unicellular organism
B. their spores
could be dispersed by wind
C. they are capable
of living independent lives
D. they reproduce sexually only
E. their bodies are made up of thallus and
10. The Mammalian Organ through which nourishment and oxygen diffuse into a developing embryo is called
C. umbilical cord
11.The mouth part of the housefly are adapted for
A. lapping and sponging. B. sucking and chewing.
C. piercing and sucking. D. chewing and lapping.
E. biting and chewing.