- To apply for the Biomedical Engineering Technician position, follow this link. All interested applicants desiring to work with the Nigerian Navy should apply for the Biomedical Engineering Technician Position following the steps as follows. This job is for applicants desiring to work in the Nigerian Navy to improve the career objectives of the organization thereby improving the Nation’s Economic building.
ABOUT THE Biomedical Engineering Technician RECRUITMENT 2021
The Biomedical Engineering Technician role is designed by the organization to fit an experienced workforce to handle tasks related to the position in the organization.
To learn more about the job role, please click here
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Biomedical Engineering Technician
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an online screening of applicants’ qualifications followed by recruitment examinations at designated centers nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Applicants are advised to read the detailed instructions at: https://joinnigeriannavy.com
- Applicants are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicant with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
- Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons for assistance at any stage of the recruitment exercise.
- Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her documents and is discovered at any time will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Navy on recruitment.joinnigeriannavy.com to apply
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The application deadline for this job is Feb 13, 2022
No amendment to applications submitted shall be attended to. Endeavor to fill forms correctly with accurate data and note, duplicate application leads to disqualification
For more information, please write to us through the comment box below.