BOSU School Fees Payment Portal 2021/2022 is open, See all Fees for all Departments
You are interested to know about the BOSU School Fees for New Students (Fresher’s) and Returning Students, payment methods and list of banks to pay, School Fees payment procedures, semester by semester fees for all departments, and lots more.
Table of Contents
BOSU School Fees Breakdown for 2021/2022
BOSU School Fees Portal
This is to alert all New and Returning students of the BOSU that the BOSU School Fees Payment Portal for the 2021/2022 Session has been activated. New and returning students can now pay their school fees.
See how to make payment below;
|indigenes||N53,000.00 per session|
|Non-indigenes||N73,000.00 per session|
How to Pay BOSU School Fees.
For you to pay BOSU School Fees, go to BOSU payment Portal, generate invoice, pay in bank/online, revisit the portal and complete payment. You can as well print evidence of payment on the portal.
Here is how to do it:
- First Visit the School Portal @http://www.bosu.edu.ng
- Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.bosu.edu.ng/
- Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
- Enter your Jamb registration numberand click the VERIFY button.
- Select the SCHOOL FEE buttonand click CONTINUE button.
- Select FULL PAYMENT
- Click on Print buttonto print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENTbutton to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform. (Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
- Select Pay AT BANK Modefrom the payment mode option menu.
- The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE buttonto proceed.
- An ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIPcontaining your transactions details appears.
- Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP Buttonto print the slip.
- With the Acknowledgment slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
- At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slipto accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
- Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Any of the following banks are to be used for payment through the eTransact platform
1. Union Bank
2. Sterling Bank
3. United Bank for Africa (UBA)
4. First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
5. Diamond Bank
6. Unity Bank
7. Enterprise Bank
8. GTB Bank
9. Access Bank
10. EcoBank, etc
Late payment would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time would lead to the student inability to seat for their semester examination.
To receive more current and updated info about BOSU , please kindly subscribe to www.cafegist.com.ng.
Like and share this article with other interested students.