Scholarships are now available to both prospective and current international students at Cascadia College. To be considered for selection, all scholarship applications must be submitted by the deadline. After the 30th day of the quarter for which the scholarship was granted, the winners will be notified. International scholarships awarded by Cascadia are one-time payments; Each scholarship has its own unique value.
Students who have demonstrated strong academic achievement as well as exceptional talent or accomplishments in one or more of the following areas are eligible to receive Global Achievement Scholarships: Leadership, community service, or academic merit. Each award is $1,250.
About Cascadia College
On a campus that is shared with the University of Washington Bothell, Cascadia College is a public community college in Bothell, Washington. Cascadia, which opened its doors in 2000, was designed to provide services to the towns of Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, Kenmore, Duvall, Carnation, Sammamish, Redmond, and other smaller ones in the greater Seattle area.
Cascadia provides professional and technical training, two-year associate degrees, continuing education courses, and two bachelor’s degree programs. The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities grants accreditation to Cascadia.
Cascadia College Global Achievement Scholarships
Organization: Cascadia College
Country to study: United States
School to study: Cascadia College
Gender : Men and Women
Application Deadline: November 15, 2023
The objectives and advantages of the Cascadia College Global Achievement Scholarships
- Each scholarship will be worth $1,250.
- Qualification for the Cascadia College Global Achievement Scholarships:
Students currently enrolled at Cascadia who have completed at least one quarter of their classes must apply.
- It is necessary for applicants to be enrolled in classes for the following quarter.
- The Global Achievement Scholarship in Academic Merit can only be awarded once per academic year (Summer-Spring), but applicants can also apply for the Global Achievement Scholarship in Leadership or Community Service in the spring.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Cascadia College Global Achievement Scholarships
- Summer quarter: May 15
- Fall quarter: August 15
- Winter quarter: November 15
- Spring quarter: February 15
Documents Required for Application:
- Completed Application (Required). Please write neatly and be sure to answer all questions.
- Personal Statement (Required). All applicants will be required to provide a personal statement (500 words max). Topics will be based on scholarship category. Please review the scholarship types below for more details.
- Recommendation Form (Required). Applicants are required to submit at least one (1), but may submit up to two (2), recommendation letter(s).
- Unofficial Cascadia Transcript (Required).
What is Cascadia College acceptance rate?
November 15, 2023