Begin your undergrad concentrate on experience in USA. Uplifting news! Clark Worldwide Grant Program is right now open. In this article, we will make sense of exhaustively about this grant, its advantages and bit by bit application process.
Clark College Grants 2024 are completely subsidized undergrad grants for global understudies. This grant Program covers $15,000 to $25,000 each year for quite some time, dependent upon satisfying scholastic guidelines for recharging.
Clark College was established in 1887 as the primary all-graduate foundation in the country. We’ve made considerable progress in the mediating years, yet one thing has never faltered: Our obligation to significant schooling that prompts positive change for our local area and our reality.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Clark University
- Study in: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Offered: Eligible Bachelor’s Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: November 15, 2024 / January 1, 2024
Clark Worldwide Grant Program, gives the beneficiary the accompanying advantages
- Whenever confessed to the Worldwide Researchers Program, you will get a grant of $15,000 to $25,000 each year (for a very long time, dependent upon satisfying scholastic guidelines for restoration).
- Assuming that your monetary need is more noteworthy than how much the Worldwide Researchers grant, you might be qualified for up to an extra $5,000 in need-based monetary guide.
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Global Scholarship Program
To be eligible for Clark Global Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- You need to show good academic results and other activities.
- Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family need. However, international students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education. This includes students who wish to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program.