COOU Post UTME form, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University 2022
COOU Post UTME form: Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University if yes. Did you choose COOU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes? Then this article is definitely for you.
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for the 2022 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the COOU admission portal.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University CCOU cut off mark.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University universal UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are definitely some courses that require more than 160, including Law, Medicine, and some other intensive departments embedded in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as a whole.
How much can the COOU Post UTME form be purchased?
Based on the recognition of the new getting me, the FG has therefore warned all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 students for the Post UTME form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in COOU should be informed that the form is not yet out.
COOU Post UTME 2022 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
These are the following commercial banks one should visit for the payments of some regular charges.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- CCOU Micro-finance bank
Steps in Applying for Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Post UTME 2022
- Log in to the University Website:https://portal.coou.edu.ng/GenerateInvoice.aspx
- Click on the COOU portal i.e. Top right corner of the Website
- Click on the Prospective Students button
- Select the Online Application Form for the 2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Put in your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate the Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
- Return to the Portal you just registered.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter the O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
Upload your Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100-150KB)
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- Review again the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below the form just being filled.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Print the acknowledgment Slip.