CPUT Postgraduate Application 2023/2024 for Admission into, CPUT Application fees, Programs (Courses), Application Status, Closing date for admission 2023/2024
About the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) Postgraduate Application 2023/2024
This is to inform all and sundry that the management of the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified students (Indigents and International) for admission into Postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Before you apply, see they know the actual programs (Course) available for the 2023/2024Postgraduateadmission.
How to Apply for CPUT Postgraduate Application 2023/2024
- Visit here
- Select the 2023/2024 Postgraduate Programmes
- Create an Account with your valid email on the portal.
- Fill all necessary forms.
Documents Required for CPUT Online Application 2023/2024
- A valid NBT Academic Literacy Test Plus report with an overall score of Upper Intermediate or above.
- A TOEFL iBT Score Report with an overall score of 88 or above, with at least 19 in Listening, 19 in Writing, 20 in Reading, and 22 in Speaking.
- A valid IELTS Academic Test Report Form with an overall score of band 6.5 or above, with at least 6.0 in each component.
- A valid PTE Academic Score Report with an overall score of 67 or above, with at least 59 in each communicative skills component.
CPUT Application Fees 2023/2024
A non-refundable application fee of R100 must accompany an initial application from a new student for admission to the University.
30 September 2023.
Applying for Financial Assistance in CPUT
- Interested applicant can apply for financial assistance (Scholarship) through the NSFAS application portal
International students – Click Here