CRUTECH, Calabar School Fees Schedule 2021/2022 For Fresh And Returning Student
CRUTECH Cut Off Mark 2020:The Management of the Cross River Science University of Technology-CRUTECH, Calabar has finally scheduled their school fees for the 2021/2022 academic session. Keep reading and find out how much their school fees are for fresh and returning students.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students into Cross River Science University of Technology-CRUTECH, Calabar, that the school management has released the amount to be paid as school fees and acceptance fee for the 2020 academic session.
This information is all the applicants who choose the institution as their first or second choice and have been admitted into the institution for the studying process….
- List of courses offered in CRUTECH 2021/2022
- Cross River Science University of Technology-CRUTECH Fees
- Fresh and returning student school fees schedule
CRUTECH Cut Off Mark 2020 The tuition fees to be paid by students are schedule between N105,000 and N128,000 for newly admitted students, and N85,000 – N95,000 for returning students.
Note: Indigene is to pay the sum of N73,380 while Non-indigene students pay N85,380,
CRUTECH Tuition Fees Policy
- All newly admitted students are to pay School Fees and Acceptance Fees in full for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. The deadline for students has been given yet. Freshmen who fail to meet the deadline will have their admission forfeited.
- Stale Students should pay their full school fees and arrears of fees on or before the commencement of the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Final Year Students are particularly required to pay their complete school fees charges as a pre-condition for eligibility to enroll in the National Youth Service Scheme-NYSC. Complete school fee payment is required for issuance of Final Clearance before students result could be released.
All students are expected to comply with these directives urgently as the school resumes soon.