CRUTECH JAMB Cut-off Mark for All Courses 2021, CRUTECH Departmental Cut off Point for 2021/2022 Academic session, Cross River University, CRUTECH admission cut off mark 2021 academic session is out by the school management and is now available on our website.
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any university. One of these criteria comprises meeting the essential cut off mark for each school as well as the courses themselves. It is very easy to gain admission if one has met the essential cut off mark for admission into a certain course.
The Cross River University has released her cut off marks for candidates who choose CRUTECH as their choice of institution to know full grounds on the admission status of the school.
Table of Contents
The minimum Cut off marks (point) is vital to know while considering admission processing in a school. As approved by JAMB cut-off mark department for the 2021/2022 academic session, we will work relatively to 180 CRUTECH cut off mark in the 2021/2022 admission processes.
The jamb fixed cut off mark for CRUTECH is 160.
Candidates with higher scores are first dignified in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may probably not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
First, you have to understand that the departmental cut off mark is very different from the general cut off mark. In simple terms departmental cut off mark is the cut off mark pegged by various departments in UYO
It varies from department to department and it’s the UYO determinant factor the school looks into before giving admission to candidates who applied or chose the institution as their UYO preferred institution.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at the Cross River University, the admission procedures are competitive and admissions are given based on how the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
- Candidates who score exactly or above 160 cut off marks in UTME Exams.
- Candidates who chose the Cross River University of Technology as their First Choice of the institution during the UTME Registration 2021
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’ Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO at not more than 2 sittings.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose the Cross River University of Technology as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 160 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the CRUTECH via the JAMB website.
CRUTECH departmental cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Scoring above the minimum cut off mark does not guarantee candidates gaining admission for the year.
Candidates must also meet the following requirement in order to gain admission for 2021/2022
- A minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes to include English Language and Mathematics in not more than two(2) sittings
- Candidates must meet the minimum UTME Score for their courses.
- Candidates must also have the right UTME Subject Combinations relevant to their chosen courses.
Those seeking admission into the institution should note this important information because this will aid you in securing your admission into the school.
Candidates are to note that the Cross River University, CRUTECH Post UTME screening comes in two phases. All candidates who applied to study in the institution are expected to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when the portal is open for registration. Admission screening due to Covid 19 is now done online based on the documents uploaded during Post Utme Application.
With this information, you can get to know how to know a little bit about the CRUTECH cut off marks for the 2021/2022 academic session.
More information at www.cafegist.com.ng