CRUTECH Post UTME form-CROSS RIVER UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY FORM 2021/2022
CRUTECH Post UTME form: Hi reader, in this journal I would like to share with you the most recent news & update about Cross River University of Technology Post UTME, if you have in mind to school in the Cross River University of technology, did you prefer CRUTECH as your first choice of institution in recognition of the UTME registration, therefore this journal is for you stringently created for CRUTECH Post UTME form 2021.
The Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH is using this occasion to inform all aspirants that choose the Cross River University of Technology as their first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for the 2021/22 academy session, This institution is using this medium to disperse the information to the candidates to upload their required their detailed information for the Screening Exercise on Cross River University of Technology admission portal www.crutech.edu.ng.
Let’s look into it:
The Cross River University of Technology cut off marks
Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) universal UTME cut off mark is 150 but there are probably some few courses which require more than 150 like, Law, Medicine, thereafter follow the link below to view the full list of CRUTECH cut off mark & Departmental
How much can CRUTECH post UTME form be purchased?
Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH Post UTME form is the sum N2,000.00 Two Thousand Naira only and has to be paid via the use of the admission portal please note that the fees is never refundable. You are required to pay appropriate bank charges for the easy ongoing of the admission form.
CRUTECH Post UTME 2021/2022 QUALIFICATION.
- Aspirants that choose the Cross River University of Technology as their first or second choice
- Candidates must have at least a score of 150 in the UTME Examination
- Aspirants who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or more settings (as well as English Language and Mathematics) or are awaiting results that shall be unconfined before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be 18 (eighteen) years of age.
Steps in Applying for Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH Post UTME 2021/2022.
These are the procedures to follow
PROCEDURES FOR REGISTRATION OF POST UTME
- In other to register, aspirants should:
- Log on to and tab on the Post UTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal in other to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
METHOS OF SCREENING:
The screening will definitely be online, candidates are therefore probable to scan and upload the following detailed documents during the registration;
- 2021 UTME Result Slip
- O’ level Result(s)
- WAEC/ /NABTEB NECO Scratch Card(s) details as relevant
- Certificate of origin
- Certificate of Birth
- Letter of attestation from any reputable person in your community
- Only Aspirants who scored 150 and above in the 2019/2020 UTME Examination are qualified for the Screening.
- The mobile number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
More Information at www.cafegist.com.ng