Dana Air recruitment portal for Cabin Crew is currently open for new applications interested in the position. This information is directly from the management of the Dana Air team.
NYSC Completion, Valid Cabin Crew Licence Is an added advantage
Excellent customer service traits, Safety consciousness, Good communication skills, Ability to work under pressure and long hours, Ability to handle customer complaints effectively
- To provide the highest standard of safety and customer service on board the company’s aircraft
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of and compliance with the Company’s orders and instruction with particular reference to the Cabin Crew manual
- To ensure that all communication between the cabin crew and flight crew during line operations are conducted in the designated common language(s)
- To provide care and comfort to passengers whilst in flight and on the ground
- To catering and bar services as specified in Cabin services instructions
- To administer First Aid (as and when necessary)
- To ensure that passengers are briefed before take-off on the emergency exits life jackets, the use of safety belts, emergency oxygen equipment, the restrictions of smoking, and use of personal electronic equipment.
- To make reports and checks as required
- To carry out sale and service of contents where applicable
- To carry out duties in accordance with the laid down procedure and instructions as stipulated by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
- To undertake any specific training which the Company deems necessary in order to uphold the emergency procedures as laid down by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority and maintain a high standard of cabin service
- To comply with security procedures required by statutory regulations, airport authorities, and by the Company.
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should send a detailed application with a CV attached with a full photograph to [email protected] with the position as the subject within 7 days of this advertisement.
This is important to every job seeker to know. In the article given below, readers will learn about various acceptable CV formats and how to write an application letter acceptable for employment in any company.