DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY POST-UTME FORM
DELSU Post UTME FORM – Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Delta State University if yes, did you choose DELSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Delta State University is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Delta State University as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2023/2024 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the DELSU admission portal.
DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY DELSU Cut Off Mark.
Delta State University’s universal UTME cut-off mark is 170 but there are definitely some courses that require more than 170 like, Law, Medicine, and some other intensive departments embedded in Delta State University as a whole.
How much can the DELSU Post UTME form be purchased?
Based on the recognition of the new getting me, the FG has, therefore, warn all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from students for the Post UTME Form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in DELSU should be informed that Registration for 2023/2024 Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise Holds from Monday 13th September 2023 to Sunday 3rd October 2023
DELSU Post UTME Eligibility
- Aspirants who made Delta State University their first choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 170 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
These are the following commercial banks one should visit for the payments of some regular charges.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Steps in Applying for DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY DELSU Post UTME 2023/2024
- Log in to the University Website: delsuonline.com
- Click on the DELSU portal i.e. Top right corner of the Website
- Click on the Prospective Students button
- Select the Online Application Form for 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise
- Put in your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate the Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
- Return to Portal you just registered.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter the O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
Upload your Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100-150KB)
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- Review again the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below the form just being filled.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Print the acknowledgment Slip.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE www.cafegist.com.ng