Ebonyi State University Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME Screening Form Academic Session
The post UTME screening exercise application form of the EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY Ebonyi State University ( EBSU) academic session is now on sale. Suitable applicants are invited to apply for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise from August 5. See the necessities and how to get EBSU post UTME form
The registration exercise for the EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY Ebonyi State University ( EBSU), Enugu, Post UTME screening exercise academic session has begun.
As now published, the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the University of Nigeria will begin soon at the designated Venues in Nsukka Campus – Nnamdi Azikiwe Library and Centre for Distance end e-Learning.
All candidates are PROMPTED that they MUST come with their face masks and hand sanitisers, as no candidate would be permitted into the Venues without these, in amenability with NCDC protocols.
The University would offer hostel lodging for candidates who need such services at the rate of N2,000 per night, subject to a maximum of 2 nights per person. For further reviews on Hostel Lodging,
All Merchants who wish to make any form of sales or render any type of services through the Screening Exercise MUST be ascribed by the University e-Market and should be apportioned spaces at the Freedom Square. No merchant of any type is certified to stay at the premises or beside Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (behind the Administration Building) or within the premises of the Centre for Distance and e-Learning.
All accredited merchants MUST conform to NCDC protocols.
Absorbed and appropriately qualified candidates are to note that registration for the EBSU Post-UTME screening exercise begins soon, on the university Portal.
VISUALLY COMPROMISED CANDIDATES: Visually Compromised Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening.
Candidates Entitled for EBSU Post UTME
- Candidates who chose EBSU in the 2021 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to retain five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form
Entitled candidates are essential to pay a dispensation fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Procedure Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: EBSU.edu.ng
- Click on the EBSU portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
EBSU Post UTME Screening Timetable
UTME screening exercise will commence soon
EBSU Post UTME Screening Requirements
NCDC PROTOCOLS: The University Administration will guarantee that candidates follow firmly the recommended NCDC protocols in order to safeguard the security of both staff and candidates during the screening exercise. Accordingly, candidates must come with their face masks and hand sanitisers.
All candidates are essential to bringing the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of the Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2021 JAMB Result Slip
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any peripheral materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening exercises are:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library), University of Nigeria, EBSU;
- Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, EBSU.
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: ebsu.edu.ng for further information
For more information contact us