EBSU Supplementary Admission Form: This is to inform all the candidates who also chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME & scored 170 and above as well as possess required O’ level credits for University admission, that the application form for the supplementary admission is also available now.
The EBSU Supplementary Admission Available Programmes and Requirements
- In Engineering the available courses are:
- Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
- Admission Requirements
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-resources Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
The candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME in Sciences/Engineering subjects.
The candidate must have at least five O’ level credits in not more than two (2) sittings including; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry then any other Science Subjects as well.
B: In the Environmental Sciences the available courses are:
- Architecture/Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate/Environmental Management
- Building/Quality surveying
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in the UTME from Mathematics, English Language than any other Environmental sciences subjects.
- Each candidate must have five O’ level credits in not more than two (2) sittings which must include: English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two from the following: Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Technical Drawing Economics, Fine Arts.
How to Apply for EBSU Supplementary Admission Form
- The candidates are hereby expected to pay the sum of N5,000 naira only when they visit the EBSU officially portal at ebsu.edu.ng/app.
- Click on the start application link though.
- Fill the invoice form that appears and select the right form category.
- Upon successful payment, candidates will definitely be redirected back to the portal where they can either print a receipt of the payment or proceed to the sign-up menu.
In other to download EBSU 2021/2022 Supplementary form
- Visit EBSU website: ebsu.edu.ng.
- Click on Supplementary form link.
- Input your valid UTME registration number.
- Then download the form and complete it as appropriate.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Then click on submit button.
- After submission, print your acknowledgement slip.
N/B: Ensure that all the fields are completely filled.
Any candidate who was not admitted through merit must fill supplementary form as no candidates will be cleared without evidence of payment of supplementary application fee.
However, the candidates that will be admitted on the interest in Medicine and Surgery, Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Lab. Science, Nursing Science and Law will also fill the supplementary form when the supplementary admission list is published publicly.
N/B: Those candidates that did not choose the EBSU as their first choice of Institution but also desire to be admitted into Ebonyi State University. This candidate should do change of Institution before filling supplementary form so as to guarantee his/her name to be appeared on the EBSU plat form.