EkoUNIMED Post UTME: EKO UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES, IJANIKIN, LAGOS STATE IS NOW SELLING ITS POST UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY APPLICATION FORM EXERCISE ONLINE FOR 2024/2025 ACADEMIC SESSION.
The management of Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ijanikin, Lagos State has finally published the Application/ Post UTME form for Applicants who wish to be admitted into the University for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
EkoUNIMED Post UTME Eligibility.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination candidates that choose the University with a minimum score of 180 for Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) and 160 for BSc programmes in the 2024/2025 UTME Results.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Applicants who did not choose the University (for Medicine & Surgery) but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2024/2025 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Results and they are ready and prepared to change to the University as first choice can do so.
Direct Entry (DE) Aspirants:
- Applicants with’ A’ Level/JUPEB Results (Sciences) minimum 10 points or
- First Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower in appropriate disciplines who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination (JAMB) into the institution.
How to Apply for EkoUNIMED Post UTME Form.
All qualified candidates should make payment online in order for them to complete the Application/ Post UTME form.
Note: Administrative Charges applied.
Each Applicant is expected to create a Profile through the institution e-Portal http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications after that, generate a Payment Invoice, the payment must be made through the institution e-portal.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE APPLICATION INVALID
MODE OF REGISTRATION:
You are paying the sum of 10,000.00 to the school. The details is as shown below:
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and complete the Registration Form online, thereafter print out EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass, One (1) week to the Screening date. Candidates applying should please call the following Telephone numbers 08106172902, 07056312352, 08133954899 for technical assistance.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass
- NECO/WAEC Certificate/Result
- 2024/2025 UTME Result Slip
- D/E candidates should come with original copies + 2 copies each of all their credentials
Applicants are expected to regularly check for further information on the Screening Exercise on the University website: www.ekounimed.edu.ng