EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY EKSU POST UTME FORM 2022
Did you have to further your learning at Ekiti state university if yes, did you choose EKSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you?
The Ekiti state university EKSU is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Ekiti state university as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for the 2022 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the EKSU admission portal
EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY EKSU Cut Off Mark.
Ekiti state university universal UTME cut off mark is 200 but there are definitely some courses that require more than 200 like, Law, Medicine, and some other intensive departments embedded in the Ekiti state university as a whole.
How much can EKSU Post UTME form be purchased?
Based on the recognition of the new getting me, the federal government has therefore warned all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from students for the Post UTME form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in EKSU should be informed that the form is not yet out.
EKSU Post UTME 2022 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made Ekiti state university their first choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
Steps in Applying for EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY EKSU Post UTME 2022
- Log in to the University Website: eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng Click on the EKSU portal i.e. Top right corner of the Website
- Click on the Prospective Students button
- Select the Online Application Form for the 2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Put in your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate the Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
- Return to the Portal you just registered.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter the O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Center and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
- Upload your Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100-150KB)
These are the following credentials you have to upload.
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- Passport photograph not less than 20 KB
- O-Level 1
- Review again the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below the form just being filled.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Print the acknowledgment Slip.