EKSU POST UTME FORM IS OUT | APPLY ON EKSU.EDU.NG
IS EKSU POST UTME FORM OUT?
This is to notify the general public that Ekiti State University has planned its POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
In Order to be knowledgeable when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get an alert when the form is out.
EKSU POST UTME SUITABILITY
- Candidates who made the University their first choice and have the essential cut-off mark are suitable to apply.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 150 and made Ekiti State University first choice Institution to be entitled for Pre-Admission Screening.
EKSU POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCESS | HOW TO APPLY
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are essential to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
To register, applicants should:
1) Log on to www.eksu.edu.ng and click on the 2024/2025 PostUTME/DE Screening link.
2) Follow the directions on the Online Application Portal to comprehend the form.
3) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
The screening will be online, candidates are therefore probable to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1) 2024 UTME Result Slip
2) O’Level Result(s)
3) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
4) Birth Certificate
5) Certificate of origin
EKSU necessities FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the EKSU Post UTME selection details for the academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
EKSU POST UTME RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University. For more information contact us