Enroll Fingerprint on Npower Portal, NASIMS (NPOWER) Biometric Client Enrollment, Npower Batch C Biometric – Capture
Enrolling fingerprint on the Npower portal is one of the final stages of completing the Npower Batch C verification exercise. It is mandatory that all shortlisted Npower Batch Beneficiaries are to verify their biometric on the Npower website to avoid disqualification.
Table of Content.
How do you know you are to enroll fingerprint on the Npower Verification Portal?
You must Check Npower List here
- Go to https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Log in with your email and password.
- Click the verification link.
- click enroll fingerprint
- Click submit
The steps above ensure you are the bonafide beneficiary of the Npower.
Use the following fingerprint scanner for the Npower Biometric Verification
- Digita Persona
In some cases, a fingerprint located at the back of your phone is acceptable. In cases where you have it, visit any cyber cafe to enroll fingerprint.
How to Install NPower Batch C Biometric Enrollment Software
- Login to your dashboard through Nasim Portal
- Click on “Verification”
- Click on “Capture Your Fingerprint” near the fingerprint icon.
- Navigate to the new page “NASIMS (NPOWER) Biometric Client”.
- Click on “Install” to install the NASIMS NPower Biometrics Prerequisite application on your computer.
- After the installation, click on “Launch” to start the application.
Then follow the onscreen prompts (instructions) to capture your fingerprint and complete your NPower Batch C verification of biometric data.
After being successful in the selection and writing exams/ Test, all successful applicant is to appear in their zonal offices for physical verification with the following documents;
- All the NPower Shortlisted Candidates are to report at their respective Local Government Area in their selected state of resident with the following items:
- Print out of Bank Details (BVN)
- Original and photocopies of Credentials
- State/LGA Identification letters (Certificate of Origin)
- Recent Passport Photograph (Coloured Background)
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Highest Qualification (B.SC, B.ED, HND, etc)
- And anything else required.
- The physical screening and documentation shall commence soon. Failure to report for Training within the stipulated time will mean that the candidate has declined the offer.
The NASIMS Test Portal is the new test portal for Batch C applicants that have their records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal.
The new NPower Test Portal nasims.gov.ng is the central management platform for the administration and coordination of Social Investment Programmes under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development.