Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) Post-UTME/ DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) Post-UTME/ DE Screening Form Academic Session: Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) is now selling forms for its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise academic session. ESUT post UTME form is now vacant online. See the necessities, suitability, and how to acquire the application form
We invite properly qualified candidate’s academic session first choice post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
ESUT Post UTME Screening Suitability.
- The University of Lagos ESUT was their first choice and scored 160 and beyond.
- Did not choose ESUT at all but am concerned in University of Enugu and score 160 and beyond in the 2020 UTME Examination.
Candidates who fall under number (2) above are essential to go to the JAMB website and change to ESUT as their First Choice Institution.
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Form
To contact the Online Application Form, candidates are essential to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCESS FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log in to ESUT.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the guidelines on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
The screening will be online, candidates are consequently probable to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- UTME Result Slip
- O’Level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the UTME Examination are entitled to the Screening.
- Candidates are not essential to appear substantially for the screening and therefore not likely to travel to Enugu
- The screening will begin.
Candidates should therefore confirm that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded correctly.
- The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
for more information contact us