ESUT Post UTME form: Hi reader, in this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Enugu State University of Science and Technology if yes, did you choose ESUT as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology ESUT is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Enugu State University of Science and Technology as their first penchant choice and also applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the ESUT admission portal.
ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ESUT Cut Off Mark.
Enugu State University of Science and Technology universal UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are definitely some courses which requires more than 160 like, Law, Medicine and some other intensive departments embedded in the Enugu State University of Science and Technology as a whole.
Based on recognition to the new getting me, the Federal Government has therefore warned all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from student for the Post UTME form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in ESUT should be informed that the form is not yet out.
ESUT Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility
- Aspirants who made Enugu State University of Science and Technology their first choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 170 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) year of age.
These are following commercial banks one should visit for the payments of some regular charges.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- ESUT Micro-finance bank
- Union Bank of Nigeria
- Access bank.
Steps in Applying for ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ESUT Post UTME 2020/21
- Visit the school’s portal via the official portal www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under the Regular Students, click 2021/2022 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, you have to key in your JAMB Reg. No.
- Enter your required details in the next page in order to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you also have to make payment options using Interswitch; which include:
Bank Branch process: This also involves you proceeding to any of the commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for the payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via the Enugu State IGR paydirect option.
Debit Card process: This also involves you paying online with your Debit Card/ ATM card as usual.
- After that you have to return to the application page and then enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Then proceed with the completion of the form thereafter.
- Confirm your entries being imputed.
- Submit your application form for further exercises.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip that will be generated.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME examination day.
- Candidates that are awaiting their results of NABTEB and also NECO (June/July) 2020 are hereby eligible to apply.
Note however, that results released after October 31, 2020 shall not be accepted. Also, contradiction in name is not tolerable to the university and may also lead to the disqualification of such candidate. The candidate’s names on their O-Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must definitely be the same.
Candidates must also present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
- POST-UTME screening Forms
- JAMB Result Slip
The completed screening forms must also be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents recommended below:
- UTME Result Slip
- Entry qualification Certificate(s)
- Current Passport-Size Photograph.
The candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
All direct entry candidates who chose the ESUT are also to sit for the screening test being recommended. They are also required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and reuest their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE WWW.MYCARDPIN.COM.NG