EVANGEL UNIVERSITY School Fees Payment Portal 2020/2022 is open, See all Fees for all Departments
You are interested to know about the Evangel university EVANGEL UNIVERSITY School Fees for New Students (Freshers) and Returning Students, payment methods and list of banks to pay, School Fees payment procedures, semester by semester fees for all departments, and lots more.
Table of Contents
This is to alert all New and Returning students of the Evangel university Evangel university that the EVANGEL UNIVERSITY School Fees Payment Portal for the 2020/2021 Session has been activated. New and returning students can now pay their school fees.
See how to make payment below;
How to Pay EVANGEL UNIVERSITY School Fees.
For you to pay EVANGEL UNIVERSITY School Fees, go to EVANGEL UNIVERSITY payment Portal, generate invoice, pay in bank/online, revisit the portal and complete payment. You can as well print evidence of payment on the portal.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to https://www.evangeluniversity.edu.ng/
- Input your username and Access Code (new students should use their JAMB Reg Number).
- Click on the SCHOOL FEES tab
- Select your Session (2020/2021).
- Then select entry-level (This is usually 100 level, except for Direct Entry Students which is 200 level)
- Then select your current level.
- Click the Generate button to generate the invoice.
- Proceed to the following commercial Bank (First Bank, Access, GT, Zenith, UBA, etc) with the Invoice bearing the RRR and the Cash.
- Make Payment via Remita Platform
- Obtain a receipt for the Successful Transaction.
Return to the EVANGEL UNIVERSITY Online Students Portal, log in, click on pay school fees and enter your RRR to Print your EVANGEL UNIVERSITY Online School Fees Receipt.
To receive more current and updated info about EVANGEL UNIVERSITY , please kindly subscribe to www.cafegist.com.ng.
Like and share this article with other interested students.