Exxon Mobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program, September 2021
The management of the NNPC/MPN Joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified individuals into our Apprenticeship Program beginning September 2021.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the position of Apprenticeship Program as given below;
Job Title: Apprentice Program
Job Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
The Exxon Mobil Apprentice Program is designed for young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry.
Applicants must possess Ordinary National Diploma (OND) qualification obtain from any recognized institution in one of the following disciplines;
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Applying with higher qualifications is not accepted
- Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2019, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
- Go to https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Select Country
- Click the Search button
- Click on the Job title (Apprentice Program)
- Click the Apply now link
- Fill in your Email and then click Start.
Multiple applications may result in disqualification
An email notification will be sent to shortlisted applicants inviting them for aptitude test
In addition, the list of shortlisted applicants will be published in regional and national newspapers
Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil’s Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.