FCE POST UTME FORM-FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ABEOKUTA 2022
Did you have further learning at Federal college of education Abeokuta if yes, did you choose FCE as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you?
The Federal college of education Abeokuta FCE is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Federal college of education Abeokuta as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for the 2022 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the FCE admission portal
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ABEOKUTA FCE Cut Off Mark.
Federal college of education Abeokuta’s universal UTME cut off mark is 100 but there are definitely some courses that require more than 100 like math/physics and computer science and some other intensive departments embedded in the Federal college of education Abeokuta as a whole.
How much can the FCE Post UTME form be purchased?
Based on the recognition of the new getting me, the federal government has therefore warned all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 students for the Post UTME form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in FCE should be informed that the form is not yet out.
FCE Post UTME 2022 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made Federal college of education Abeokuta their first choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 200 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
Steps in Applying for Federal College of Education Abeokuta FCE Post UTME 2022
- Log in to the University Website: www.absu.edu.ng
- Click on the ABSU portal i.e. Top right corner of the Website
- Click on the Prospective Students button
- Select the Online Application Form for the 2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Put in your JAMB Registration Number
- Generate the Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for the Payment or pay using your ATM Card as well.
- Return to the Portal you just registered.
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter the O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Center and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
- Upload your Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100-150 KB)
These are the following credentials you have to upload.
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- Passport photograph not less than 20KB
- O-Level 1
- Review again the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below the form just being filled.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Print the acknowledgment Slip.