The National Examinations Council will administer the Federal Government Academy Suleja for Gifted and Talented Children Entrance Exam. The Federal Government Academy Suleja is a training facility for Nigeria’s exceptional children and provides gifted students with numerous opportunities to realize their full potential for nation-building and technological advancement. Students who do well in this program can get a variety of scholarships from the Federal Government to pay for things like tuition, fees for external exams, boarding, meals, a uniform, and necessary textbooks.
Eligibility for Federal Government Academy Suleja Admission
- Eligible are only primary school seniors who will be 11 years old or younger by December 2024.
How to Apply for Admission to the Federal Government Academy in Suleja (GIFTED)
From Monday, 30 January 2024 to Saturday, 13 May 2024, registration is open. On Saturday, May 13, 2024, at 8:00 a.m., the website will be closed.
- Cost of registration: Only Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) is required to register for the Gifted Examination in 2024 per candidate.
- Signing up: The only way to register for the Gifted Examination in 2024 is online. Only the NECO corporate website can be used to register
- Head Teachers, parents, and guardians should go to the following locations to register candidates for the Gifted Examination.
- Utilize a phone number and email address to create an online account.
- The account can be activated using your email.
- Use one of the following payment methods to pay the NECO TSA:
- BANK BRANCH
- INTERNET BANKING
Enter the candidate’s bio, upload a passport-sized picture, and print a photo card.
Click “Step by Step Guide” on neco.gov.ng/gifted for comprehensive instructions on how to register candidates.
Structure of the Federal Government Academy Suleja Admission Exam The examination will include the following components:
Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
Part B – English and National Values Education
Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part B – Verbal Aptitude