Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2022-2023 Academic Session
The application for Federal Polytechnic, Oko, OKOPOLY ND part-time admission is now available. The Federal Polytechnic, Oko (OKOPOLY), in Anambra State, is now accepting applications for its Part-Time (Evening) National Diploma (ND) programs for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scheme will be implemented over a three-year timeframe.
Eligible individuals are asked to apply for admission to the Federal Polytechnic, Oko’s Part-Time National Diploma (ND) Programs listed below for the academic year 2022-2023. Federal Poly Oko ND Part-Time Courses
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
Oko Poly ND Part-Time Admission Entry Requirements
At least (5) five credits in the O’Levels (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings are required for entry into the National Diploma Program of courses the applicant intends to follow.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Evening Admission Form
The application fee is ten thousand Naira (N10,000).
- Candidates are to apply online to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board via www.jamb.gov.ng/caps (Visit JAMB accredited CBT centre for details)
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – part-Time/Evening Application) and enter your Phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N10, 000) only using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Complete and submit the Online Application Form on the Polytechnic’s website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng). Please double-check your information before submitting your online application.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Await a response from JAMB
Deadline: Not Specified.