Federal University of Technology Owerri Supplementary Admission List for 2022-2023 Academic Session
The supplementary admission lists for the 2022-2023 academic session have been released by the administrators of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO).
How to Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List
To check your admission status on the FUTO site, use the following links:
- Visit the FUTO admission portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344
- Fill in the required column with your JAMB registration number.
- Finally, click the submit button to check your admission status,
To authenticate their admission and gain access to CAPS, all candidates given Supplementary Admissions in 2022-2023 must do the following:
- Ensure that their O’level results results have been uploaded to the JAMB website.
- Accept transfer to the admitted Departments by going to the JAMB portal’s Transfer Approval Page and accepting the Courses that have been given to them. This will allow them to be admitted on CAPs by the Admissions Office.
- Change their first choice Courses on JAMB portal as directed below:
- Candidates admitted into Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science & Technology (AST), Crop Science & Technology (CST), Soil Science & Technology (SST) and Agribusiness (AGB) should change to “AGRICULTURE”.
- Candidates in Computer Engineering (COE) should change to “Cybersecurity”.
- Candidates in Telecommunications Engineering should change to “Software Engineering”.
Candidates that made it to FUTO supplementary admission list should do the following:
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their JAMB result slip in its entirety (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
Alternately, you can check your FUTO admission status on the JAMB admissions status checking portal by following the steps below:
- Visit the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile using your username and password.
- locate and click ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your exam year and fill in the required fields with your registration number.
- Finally, click ‘Check Admission Status’ to see if you’ve been admitted to FUTO.
For more information visit www.cafegist.com.ng