First Bank Careers 2020: Senior Analyst, Vulnerability Management
About The Job
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Computer
Job Identification: 107
Job Objective(s) of First Bank Careers
Mainly to identify security loopholes and vulnerabilities within the banks’ information systems. The Vulnerability Senior Analyst will provide input to the Enterprise Vulnerability Management (EVM) strategic direction and have a focused leadership role on one or more EVM tools.
This job role is responsible for implementing and managing enterprise vulnerability tools and processes to reduce technical risks due to vulnerabilities. This includes identifying and evaluating vulnerabilities and remediation activities for the Bank and entire subsidaries IT asserts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The worker shall Conduct regular reviews of the Banks network using manual/automated means to ensure that configurations meet best security practices.
- The worker shall Coordinate and Provide input to the development and implementation of Enterprise Vulnerability Management strategy and processes. This includes a penetration testing strategy.
- Maintain Ownership of critical EVM vulnerability scanning applications such as tools to scan/evaluate cloud and container infrastructures; infrastructure, operational technology, and other devices on the network.
- Prior Interpretation, prioritization, and communication of scanning results to key business partners
- Due Execution of emergency (e.g. zero-day) vulnerability management process including research, coordination of response, and escalation/communication to senior leadership
- Perform Primary IT and Business contact for vulnerability related questions, concerns, and support
- The worker shall drive situational awareness to all staff and other stakeholders based on risk identification
- The worker shall Conduct payment card data discovery scans to ensure the security of Card Holder data
- Also Conduct internal and external Penetration tests on the Bank’s information systems and make recommendations to critical findings
- Shall Engage with vendors and third parties on the identification and remediation of vulnerabilities
Workers shall review the security of critical systems (e.g., e-mail servers, Active Directory, applications databases, etc.) and changes to sensitive security controls to ensure appropriate security balance and strength across the Bank.
- He shall Provide insight on Security defense and hardening practices
- The role shall perform research and keep up-to-date with hacking/defense techniques, exploits, and countermeasures
- He shall analyze and evaluate vulnerabilities for exploitability and relevance.
- Also engage with stakeholders on timelines for the closure of vulnerabilities and advise on appropriateness
- He shall comply with the principles and policies in the information security handbook
Minimum Education Requirement: Applicant must have First Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Higher Degrees/Professional Certificates
- Applicant should have Minimum experience – Working knowledge of PCI DSS
- Applicant should have Working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Applicant should have Knowledge of the Security tools such as Qualys, Burp Suite, etc
- Applicant should have Good Knowledge of Penetration testing tools.
- Applicant should have good knowledge of MS Windows and Linux
- Applicant should have a Good understanding of Best Practices Security architecture.
- Applicant should have Working knowledge of penetration testing.
- Applicant should have good knowledge of network protocols including UDP/TCP/IP
- Applicant should have Professional level knowledge of Access control lists, NAT, routing, and switching
- Applicant should have the ability to review rule sets for firewalls
- Applicant should have Good knowledge of firewalls, IDS, and IPS
- Applicant should have good knowledge of network/application security and encryption models
Method of Application
Click here to Apply
Deadline: Not Specific
Connect here to keep up-to-date with First bank Careers Recruitment 2020.