First Bank Jobs
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution known for its total assets and gross earnings. Already more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services as recorded. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank
System Security Management Analyst
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
Job Identification: 103
Job Objective(s) of System Security Management Analyst
The objective of the job role is to manage the enterprise applications development and acquisition lifecycle that occurs during security implementation and the operational security activities to ensure that assets (hosts, networks, systems, applications, and information) are secure during operations across the Group and subsidiaries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Workers shall participate in the planning & design of infrastructure security architecture for the Group and subsidiaries.
- He/she shall specify, allocate, and assign confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements to development and acquisition organizations and assets within the Group and subsidiaries.
- Also develop and maintain enterprise security architecture.
- He/she shall ensure that security requirements are adequately addressed throughout the development and acquisition lifecycles for all assets across the Group and subsidiaries.
- He will perform certification and accreditation prior to releasing new systems and software to production
- Shall serve as an internal information security consultant to the organization.
- Also assists in the development and implementation of security policies and procedures.
- He/she shall initiate, facilitates and promotes activities to create information security awareness within the organization.
- He/she shall assist with performing information security risk assessments and serves as an internal expert for information security related issues across the Group and subsidiaries.
- He/she shall help reviews system-related security plans throughout the organization’s corporate information systems and applications.
- Workers shall monitor compliance with information security policies and procedures, referring problems to the appropriate department manager or business area.
- Responsible to maintain information security devices and solutions for the organization, such as Intrusion Detection Systems, e-Discovery, Hard Disk Encryption, and Vulnerability Scanners.
- Worker supports the security incident response process within the Group and subsidiaries.
- The worker provides input in the selection of system software and hardware, with emphasis on security and compliance requirements.
- The worker shall provide incident and problem resolution
- They shall support the development of security deliverables for enhancements to production systems and new development across the Group and subsidiaries.
- Also monitors security queues for daily tickets in support of the organizations’ daily operations for the Group and subsidiaries.
- Responsible to perform other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Head, Security Architecture & Engineering or Chief Information Security Officer(CISO).
- Also responsible to develop and Plan principles and policies in the information security handbook
- Minimum Education: Applicant must have First Degree in computer science/Engineering, Higher Degrees
- Applicant must have at least three Relevant Professional Certifications as appropriate
- A minimum experience of Ten (10) years relevant working experience and 3 years working experience at a supervisory level is required
Mode of Application:
Closing Date: Not specified
For More information and updates about the first bank jobs in Nigeria, please contact us through our contact page.