FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TRAINING CENTRE (FITC) YOUTH CONNECT ESSAY COMPETITION 2024
FITC YOUTH CONNECT ESSAY COMPETITION: The Financial Institutions Training Centre (FITC) is now accepting entries from undergraduates from all tertiary institutions in Africa for its 2024 Youth Connect Essay Challenge. The deadline for the submission of entries for the FITC Youth Connect Essay Challenge is 31st August 2024.
This is to inform the general public mostly students of tertiary institutions that Financial Institutions Training Centre (FITC) is delighted to pronounce the theme of its Youth Connect Essay Challenge 2024 – “Accelerating Growth and Development in Africa: The Role of Technology and Innovation.”
Our dream Africa will be urged and accelerated by technological advances and constant innovation, which if well harnessed, will furnace pathways for rapid development.
The Youth connect essay challenge arrange by the FITC is to help bind the creativity and innovation mindset of the African Youth, to help promote growth and development in Africa.
The motive of this challenge is to help promote the spirit of excellence and knowledge amongst young students, more so, putting in them in the shoes of game-changers and problem solvers, in the African Landscape and the world at large.
THEME FOR FITC YOUTH CONNECT ESSAY CHALLENGE.
“ACCELERATING GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA: THE ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION.”
Africa is highly assorted and rich in its Economic, Political, and Social Structures. With the advent of new technologies and innovation, our economy has the potential to leapfrog its limitations and grow at a brisk pace.
Write an Essay on the Role of Technology and Innovation in accelerating growth and development.
FITC Youth Connect Essay Challenge Prizes.
- Winner – $1,000 + Laptop + Leadership Certification Programme + 1-year Mentorship Programme
- 1st runner up – $500 + Laptop + 1-year Mentorship Programme
- 2nd runner up – Laptop + 1-year Mentorship Programme
FITC Youth Connect Essay Challenge Eligibility.
This is to inform you all that the Essay is open to undergraduates from all tertiary institutions in Africa
How to Submit Entries for FITC Youth Connect Essay Challenge.
- Essays competition can be in English or French, and must not exceed 1000 words. Entrants are expected to show originality, creativity, clarity and focus on the topic
- Essays must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be disqualified, this is to say that if your work matches with some other persons own, you will be disqualified.
- Essays must be written by one person. Co-written essays will not be accepted.
- One entry per person.
- FITC’s Panel of judges decision is final
- Entries will be disqualiﬁed if they fail to meet these requirements
- All entries should be submitted online. Fill your details on the registration page and follow the required steps.