Are you currently searching for scholarships in the US for International Students? There are outstanding free scholarships in the US for International students. This scholarship provides full tuition fees, a living allowance, an air travel ticket for international travel, and a book allowance. One of these scholarships. Get Started with a free scholarship application now to secure a quality education for your future.
What Documents Do you Need to plan a trip to the US?
Documents required to travel to the United States:
- Valid passport (with at least six months’ validity beyond your intended departure date).
- Appropriate U.S. visa (if required for your nationality and purpose of visit).
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) approval if traveling under the Visa Waiver Program.
- Electronic I-94 Arrival/Departure Record (issued upon entry).
- Supporting documents as needed for your visa category or purpose.
- Completed Form DS-160 for visa applicants.
- Travel itinerary, including flight reservations and accommodation details.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or testing, if required
- Customs Declaration Form (provided on the plane before landing).
Free Scholarships in US for International Students with Full Funding
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students with 100% Funding Value
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars for Masters or Ph.D. Degree in Stanford University
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students
- AAUW International Fellowships in USA for Women
Berea College Scholarships for International Students with 100% Funding Value
With Berea College Scholarships for International Students, beneficiaries receive a No-tuition promise covering 100% of tuition costs. In addition to the no-tuition promise, students also enjoy room, board, and fees and allowances. Jobs are also provided for International students to help them save US $1,000 per year to contribute towards their expenses.
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must meet certain entrance requirements set by the University in their own country and present outstanding secondary or leaving exam results or transcripts. Note, test scores must be presented following approved standardized tests, including TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT, or Duolingo.
International students must apply for this scholarship on or before January 15. The early application deadline is October 15.
Stanford University Scholarship
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars for Masters/PhD Degree is scholarships both domestic and international students who are being accepted to study in Stanford University. The program is full-time Masters and PhD degrees in any subject offered at Stanford University. Other programs with this scholarship are DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD) with some exceptions;
- Applicants to the Honors Cooperative Program
- Applicants to the Master of Liberal Arts
- Applicants to the Doctor of Science of Law (JSD)
- Current Stanford students applying for Coterminal graduate study
- Current Stanford PhD students adding an MA or MS degree in their current discipline
Scholarship Worth: 3 years of fully funded fees.
Target Countries: All Countries
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students
If you intend to work and live in the United States, this scholarship is for you. The Humphrey Fellowship Scholarship Program is a sponsorship course for International students with experienced professional skills who are interested in strengthening their leadership skills through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the U.S. and the Fellows’ home countries.
Although, the nature of the course does not allow Fellows to choose which university they will attend, they are rather placed at one of the participating USA universities based on their area of interest and professional field.
With this scholarship, students enjoy full Payment of tuition and fees assigned to their host university, a living (Maintenance) allowance, including a one-time settling in allowance, Pre-academic English language training, if required, a time-time computer subsidy, accident and sickness insurance coverage, a book allowance, an air travel ticket for international travel to and from the US for the program and domestic travel to any prescribed program events, and a professional development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
To participate in the scholarship, applicants must be citizens of either Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, the Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and the Pacific, South and Central Asia, or the Western Hemisphere.
AAUW International Fellowships in USA for Women
This scholarship is for international women looking to study Masters, Ph.D., or postdoctoral programs in the USA. The AAUW (the American Association of University Women) awards International women scholars who are not citizens of the United States, or permanent residents of United States for full-time study or research in the United States.
Following standards of admission, the AAUW international fellowship gives preference to women with prior commitment to the advancement of women and girls through civic, community, or professional work.
This AAUW fellowship provides values worth $20,000 for a master’s or professional fellowship, $25,000 for a doctorate fellowship, and $50,000 for a postdoctoral fellowship.
Apply for this scholarship on or before 15 November, 2023, 11:59 p.m.
Get the scholarship application form directly from the Scholarship website