Federal University Dutse – FUD Post UTME Form, DUTSE Admission Form 2021/2022
FUD Post UTME FORM:
In this article, I would like to share with you the current news & updates about Federal University, Dutse (FUD) Post UTME, did you choose FUD as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration? if yes, then this article is definitely for you. The Federal University, Dutse FUD is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Federal University, Dutse as their first choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for the 2021/2022 academy session.
The Management of this institution is advising candidates who applied for the institution to upload their required document on the portal for the Screening Exercise.
Federal University Dutse Fud Cut Off Mark.
Federal University, Dutse Universal UTME cut off mark is 150 but there are definitely some courses that require more than 150 like, Law, Medicine, and some other intensive departments embedded in the Federal University, Dutse as a whole.
How Much Is Federal University FUD Post UTME Form
Based on the information we have gathered, the Federal Government has, therefore, warned all institutions not to get more than N2,000 from students for the Post UTME Form.
FUD Post UTME 2021/2022 Eligibility.
- Aspirants who made Federal University, Dutse their first choice.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 150 in the UTME Examination.
- Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
- Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
These are the following commercial banks one should visit for the payments of some regular charges.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- FUD Micro-finance bank
How To Apply For Federal University, Dutse Fud Post Utme 2021/2022
- The candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal-http://putme.fud.edu.ng or go through the link on the University website in order to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Each candidate should also log in using their JAMB Registration Number.
- Candidates should also update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.Ae. their personal data.
- The candidates should, therefore, generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Then use the RRR Number in order to pay for the N 2,000Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card. You can also pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Each candidate should make sure they verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar of the admission button.
- The Applicants should also select the appropriate Subject combinations which must be very relevant to their course of choice to write the aptitude test to be given.
- Aspirants should also update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as the A ‘Level
- Then scan and Upload a genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’ Level results and then-recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
- Re-enter your grades correctly as being given.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
- Birth Certificate within the size admitted.
- Your Local Government Identification
- Testimonial being received.
- First School Leaving Certificate well laminated.
- The JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
READ MORE ON http://putme.fud.edu.ng/