FUDMA POST UTME: This is to inform the general public that the Federal University Dutsin-ma, (FUDMA). FUDMA Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session will be on sale soon
The registration for the post UTME form will surely end 4 weeks from the start date.
Eligibility to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Form.
- All the candidates must have selected Federal University Dutsin-Ma as their first choice and score at least a minimum of 150 in the 2021 JAMB UTME.
- However, FUDMA requires at least 150 for the following available courses;
- Political Science,
- Economics and Development Studies,
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
- Library and Information Science.
Steps for Application for FUDMA Post UTME Screening.
All the eligible candidates are also required to visit the University’s official website/portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register and make a payment of a non-refundable two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening.
You are also to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would however be conducted via the screening form and no provisional admission examination will be required of you at any time.
General notice to all the canidates.
- Ensure that you are filling in the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available in the portal.
- Put a correct and active email in the column of your personal data.
- Click on the save for the submission of your data for some further processing to the institution.
- Visit the payment column for further processing of the payment charges
- After the payment, print the payment confirmation slip for the screening.